Dental implants provide many benefits
for people with missing or damaged teeth
If you have missing or damaged teeth, dental implants provide a more permanent and attractive solution as they are made from titanium alloy materials which are incredible strong and provide the foundation for the long term support of crowns, bridges or fixed dentures.
Dental Implants offer many benefits including:
- Improved appearance - Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. and because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved oral health - Dental implants avoid the need of having to reduce healthy teeth, in order to support a bridge. Because dental implants do not require support unlike a bridge, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving your long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Improved confidence & self-esteem - Dental implants can give you back your smile, and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved comfort - Because dental implants become part of you, they eliminate the inconvenience and discomfort of removable dentures.
- Improved speech - With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that your teeth might slip.
- Easier eating - Missing teeth or loose dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat a wider variety of foods with confidence and without discomfort.
- Durability - Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants can last a lifetime.
- Convenience - Dental implants can be used to secure removable dentures and to eliminate the need for messy adhesives to keep your dentures in place.